Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will Smiley Cookies stay fresh?
While the memories last forever, our Smiley Cookies are best enjoyed within 180 days. We are proud to freshly bake Smiley Cookies daily and wrap each one individually to preserve that freshness. When you receive your cookies, they’re happiest when stored at room temperature.
2. Can you provide dietary and allergen information?
Yes, we can! We’re proud to say that all Smiley Cookies from SmileyCookie.com are:
- Peanut and Tree Nut Free and baked in a nut-free facility
- Certified Kosher/Kosher Dairy, as validated by the Orthodox Union
- Individually wrapped to keep them safe from environmental factors, which also makes them ideal for sharing with groups
The secret recipe for all Smiley Cookies from SmileyCookie.com contains:
The average Smiley Cookie is about 240 calories, and mini-Smiley Cookies are about 90 calories.
For more nutritional information about each cookie, check out our Nutrition & Allergen Page.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to us via our customer service form and we will be happy to provide those answers!
3. Is your product a hard or soft sugar cookie?
One of the hallmarks of our delicious Smiley Cookies is the unique, one-of-a-kind texture, which unlike soft-baked sugar cookies, has a bit of a snap when you sink your teeth into them.
1. What is a typical timeline for an order?
Happy you asked! Because of our commitment to provide freshly baked cookies that create Smiles, our Smiley Cookies typically ship out within a week.
However, for custom orders, we have an extended production time of 10 to 12 business days.
At checkout, our calendar feature will give you all possible delivery dates of when your custom order can be delivered, taking into consideration cookie production times. For orders that need a quick turnaround, we recommend ordering one of the many delicious options available on our website.
2. Can I order for a future delivery date? Will my cookies be fresh when I receive them?
Yes, and YES!
At checkout, simply use our calendar feature to select the day when you would like your order to be delivered. If you are planning an event, we recommend setting a delivery date of 3 to 4 business days BEFORE your event to avoid any unexpected delays from UPS. Please note that all provided delivery dates are estimated times provided by UPS, and SmileyCookie.com is not responsible for late deliveries that were shipped out on time.
3. Can I pick up my order instead of having it delivered?
As much as we’d love to see your smiling face, unfortunately SmileyCookie.com orders can only be placed for shipping via UPS.
4. Can I change or cancel my order?
Absolutely! You can change or cancel your order by clicking the link in your confirmation email or logging in to your account within 1 hour after the order is placed. After that time, please contact us at Support@SmileyCookie.com or give us a call at #877-860-3999 and we will do our best to accommodate. Please know that changing an order may result in an additional charge and/or a delay in your requested delivery date.
5. I am unhappy with my order. Can I return it or get a refund?
We are so sorry to hear that! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and while we cannot accept returned Smiley Cookies, please reach out to us via our customer service form and we will try our best to resolve the issue for you.
1. I have placed my order. How do I track it?
We use UPS to deliver Smiles straight to your doorstep. Depending on the shipping method you select, your order will be delivered via Standard, Ground, 2nd Day Air, or Next Day Air. UPS handles all aspects of delivery, so please note that Smileycookie.com is not responsible for late orders that were shipped out on time. If you need you cookies for a specific date/event we recommend choosing a ship date 2-3 days before your needed date in case of any UPS shipping delays.
3. Do you ship outside of the United States?
While we’d love to spread Smiles around the world, unfortunately, we currently only ship across the United States.
4. Can I ship to P.O. Boxes through Smiley Cookie?Yes, we will use UPS Smart Post to deliver the package. UPS Smart Post is a partnership between UPS and the USPS. However, delivery to P.O. boxes can take up to 8 days.
5. Can I ship to APO/FPO addresses through Smiley Cookie?
We’re more than happy to send Smiles to those in the Armed Forces and the Navy! Plan ahead though. An order going to APO/FPO addresses can ship only standard delivery and will go by USPS First-Class Mail, which can take up to 4 weeks.
6. Can I change my shipping address?
Yes! You can update the shipping address in your order by clicking the link in your confirmation email or logging in to your account within 1 hour after the order is placed. After that time, please contact us at Support@SmileyCookie.com or give us a call at #877-860-3999 and we will do our best to accommodate.